We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and request you to do the same. Any kind of copyright infringements is not allowed on MP3Skulls, and the copyrighted content will be blacklisted from displaying in the searching results within 24 hours.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY: As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user whose material we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous 6-month period will have his grant of use of the website terminated.
Although we are not subject to the United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, please send us the notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location or, for search results, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing. Please describe the content and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website or the Internet;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.
If you have any question, please contact us by email@example.com.